Berlin Noir ('March Violets', 'The Pale Criminal' and 'A German Requiem') (Penguin Crime/Mystery)

by Philip Kerr | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by kinedi of Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on 11/19/2012
Journal Entry 1 by kinedi from Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, November 19, 2012
A combined edition of: March Violets, The Pale Criminal, A German Requiem

Journal Entry 2 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, March 25, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (3/27/2019 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

Going into Plum-crazy's World of Crime book box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 11, 2019
Rec'd when my "World of Crime" bookbox arrived home.

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at "Cat Box" LFL#22 in Pudsey, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (9/22/2020 UTC) at "Cat Box" LFL#22 in Pudsey, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Added to the LFL at Westdale Drive Pudsey.

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)

Journal Entry 5 by jontysnut at Pudsey, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 23, 2020
currently re-reading the series