Redwood Bend (Virgin River)

by Robyn Carr | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dvg of Toms River, New Jersey USA on 11/19/2012
Journal Entry 1 by dvg from Toms River, New Jersey USA on Monday, November 19, 2012
Never read this author. I picked this up especially for NancyNova after spotting it on her wishlist.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by dvg at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Monday, November 19, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (11/19/2012 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Sending this Wishlist RABCK to NancyNova. Enjoy!
|Sent as part of the 2012 RABCK Release Challenge and the Wishlist Tag Game!|

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, November 29, 2012
Yeah - a tagged book for the series I'm collecting, so I can read them all in order! Thank you.

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/28/2018 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

for the 3 every week and KTM release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!