corner corner Random Acts of Kindness: 365 Ways to Make the World a Nicer Place

Random Acts of Kindness: 365 Ways to Make the World a Nicer Place
by Danny Wallace | Humor
Registered by wingshnedwardswing of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 11/15/2012

status (set by etherea): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingshnedwardswing from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, November 15, 2012

This book contains 365 random acts of kindness that real people have done for real strangers.

Journal Entry 2 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, November 16, 2012

I already do the one on page 39.

Marking as available. Will probably wild-release.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 31, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (12/31/2012 UTC) at Wishlist tag game, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

On its way to teapot in Edinburgh.

Journal Entry 4 by teapot at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Received today from lovely Shnedwards as a Rabck. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by teapot at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, April 04, 2014

The sentiment behind this book is very nice I think. I'm pleased to say that I've already done about 50 of them.

I tried to pass it on to 4 different complete strangers after finishing it but there were no takers! I think they are suspicious that I might be a weird born again Christian or something.

So marking it as available for now and will either take to a meeting or send as a RABCK.

Journal Entry 6 by teapot at Luncarty, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, December 03, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (12/3/2015 UTC) at Luncarty, Scotland United Kingdom

Sending as a surprise RABCK for HGG.

Journal Entry 7 by toothfairy25 at Luncarty, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Thank you so much to Teapot who sent me this as a RABCK for HGG - I can't wait to read it! I'm so glad there were no takers when you tried to pass it on! I'm going to see how many of these I've done first, then try to do as many as I can over the next few months :)

Journal Entry 8 by toothfairy25 at Luncarty, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (8/30/2016 UTC) at Luncarty, Scotland United Kingdom

Released to a fellow BC'er as a Non-Fiction Sweepstakes prize. Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 9 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal on Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Thank you, toothfairy25 - this arrived safely yesterday, along with its fellow book-traveller! It's always fun to receive a well travelled book, and this one looks like a fun read. Thank you for sending it so far!

Journal Entry 10 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal on Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Finished this one a few days ago - it's a fun, quick read that has inspired me to think of unusual acts of kindness, as some of these I do often, but some had never once occurred to me. I like the variety and quirkiness of some of them.

Will edit to add some of my favs, but just wanted to note here that I've tagged another BCer with it in the wishlist tag game and will post it soon.

Journal Entry 11 by lils74 at Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal on Friday, May 12, 2017

Released 9 mos ago (5/12/2017 UTC) at Kathmandu, Bagmati Nepal

Posted this off this morning--along with yesterday's tag; happy travels, little book. This was a fun one to read. And very suitable for Bookcrossers, I think :)

Release #18 for Booklady331's 2017 KTM Challenge. Keep 'em moving!

Journal Entry 12 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Thank you for this little book. I will try out some of the ideas.

Journal Entry 13 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, May 28, 2017

A great book of ideas. I do practise some of the suggested acts of kindness already. This is a good reminder to do kind things when the opportunity presents itself. I see this book is on the wishlist of an Oppem birthday group member so will send it to them with a card.

Journal Entry 14 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Oppem's Birthday Group, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, May 29, 2017

Released 8 mos ago (5/31/2017 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday Group, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going on a long slow journey to the USA.

Journal Entry 15 by wingethereawing at Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Monday, August 28, 2017

This was the first parcel I received for the 2017 Birthday Group--I waited until my birthday to open it! Thanks for the well travelled Bookcrossing book!