Summer Days (Fool's Gold, Book 7)

by Susan Mallery | Romance |
Registered by K9stylist of Summerville, South Carolina USA on 11/15/2012
Journal Entry 1 by K9stylist from Summerville, South Carolina USA on Thursday, November 15, 2012
will go in a Summer BeachVacation Bookbox

Journal Entry 2 by tchaikovsky at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Friday, July 12, 2013
I received this book on 7/10/13 through a summer bookbox giveaway. I'll release it as soon as possible. Thank you for your generosity K9stylist :)
*Caught in North Charleston, South Carolina on 7/10/13

Journal Entry 3 by tchaikovsky at Charleston, South Carolina USA on Sunday, September 15, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (9/16/2013 UTC) at Charleston, South Carolina USA

This book is being sent to JennyC1230 as her choice from Ollie1976's Anything Goes VBB. I apologize for the delay in shipping, and I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, September 27, 2013
This looks like a great book! Thanks for sending it from the Anything Goes Bookbox. I love this author.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, May 19, 2014
Book #7 in the Fool's Gold series: Locked in an unexpected land dispute, Rafe Stryker is trapped in the one place he vowed never to return to - the Castle Ranch in Fool's Gold, California. He made millions facing ruthless adversaries in the boardroom, but nothing could've prepared him to go head-to-head against stubborn, beautiful Heidi Simpson. No one is more surprised than Rafe to discover that he's finding Heidi - and life as a cowboy - much more compelling than he wants to admit. For Heidi, the Castle Ranch is the home she's always wanted. After a life on the road, the vivacious blonde has finally put down roots. She won't give that up without a fight, not even for a man whose late-night kisses make her yearn to be a little less wholesome. As the two turn from passionate adversaries to passionate, period, they'll discover that summer love can last a lifetime.

My Review: Who would have thought a goat farmer and a wealthy business man could have so much chemistry and other things in common? This is a fun book in the Fool's Gold series. Heidi is breath of fresh air, so many of the females in romances are damaged or high maintenance, Heidi is quite down to earth and her character is a lot of fun, too!

Reserved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 27, 2014
I am putting this into the Virtual Romance Bookbox for Round #12.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2017
The Romance VBB ended, so I'm making this book available.

Journal Entry 8 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, May 08, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (5/8/2017 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Starting out in the Variety Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 9 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Thursday, June 08, 2017
Chosen from the Variety Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 10 by wingheartthumperwing at Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Loved it! Loved how May worked things out for everyone.

Journal Entry 11 by wingheartthumperwing at Creations Restaurant in Mt. Vernon, Kansas USA on Friday, August 18, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (8/13/2017 UTC) at Creations Restaurant in Mt. Vernon, Kansas USA

Left on the bookshelf.