Year Of Wonders - A Novel Of The Plague

by Geraldine Brooks | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Moimeme of Famões, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on 11/19/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Moimeme from Famões, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Wednesday, November 19, 2003
A christmas present which I hope will turn out to be a nice surprise!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Journal Entry 2 by Xana from Genève, Genève Switzerland on Tuesday, December 02, 2003
WOW! What a wonderful surprise. A book on my wishlist, sent from the other side of the world and a postcard beautiful enough to make you drool.
It made my day!
Thanks moimeme, thanks BlossumU :] Merry Xmas everyone!

Journal Entry 3 by PaiNatal from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, December 03, 2003
O primeiro livro da troca secreta a chegar ao destino!

Journal Entry 4 by Xana from Genève, Genève Switzerland on Wednesday, February 25, 2004
I'm just making a new journal entry to be able to set status on this book.

Journal Entry 5 by Xana from Genève, Genève Switzerland on Friday, May 06, 2005
I've just noticed that I hadn't made any JE and I've read it about a year ago.
One of those easy-read books that become more meaningful because (if not the story) the disease really happened.

Every time someone in the Fora asks for recommendation on books about diseases/plagues, this is always the one I mention.

Journal Entry 6 by Xana at Quelque part dans le canton de Genève in Genève, Genève Switzerland on Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Released 7 mos ago (10/1/2020 UTC) at Quelque part dans le canton de Genève in Genève, Genève Switzerland

In the neighbourhood sharing box, Rue Liotard.