Doctor Who: The Scripts: The Crusade

Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 11/14/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Peril in Palestine...

The TARDIS lands in twelfth century Palestine, near the city of Jaffa. Barbara is soon kidnapped by the mighty Saracen leader, Saladin, and Ian sets off to rescue her.

Meanwhile, the Doctor and Vicki are taken to the court of King Richard the Lionheart, who is leading the crusade against the Saracens.

Read for the first time the complete script of one of the great 'lost' Doctor Who stories, together with background and technical information.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at -- Left on a Bus - details in notes -- in Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/6/2012 UTC) at -- Left on a Bus - details in notes -- in Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Left on the 375 bus to Bardon when I got off in Adelaide Street.

Released for the 2012 "D" For December Release Challenge.