The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 13, 2012
I chose this book on 11/4/12 at The Book Thing of Baltimore, a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put books into the hands of those who want them.

Released 6 yrs ago (4/21/2013 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at the Kensington International Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland, USA.

This afternoon street festival celebrates the International Day of the Book with live music, author readings, open microphone, activities for children and adults, storytellers, ...and books, books, books! Local authors, book artists, publishers, booksellers, and literary groups line Howard Ave in Historic Old Town Kensington to show, sell, and discuss their works. All activities are free, rain or shine.

--------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. We encourage you to join BookCrossing (free!) so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing SqueakyChu as your referring person.

Take your time reading the book. When you finish, make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours so you can keep it or share it with someone else. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let us know where you left it.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by jennyscott_MD at Kensington, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 27, 2013
I picked this up at the Day of the Book street festival on Howard Ave. in Kensington, MD, USA. It has been on my list of books to read, so I was excited to get it for free.

Journal Entry 4 by jennyscott_MD at Ocean Pines, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (6/21/2013 UTC) at Ocean Pines, Maryland USA

Loved the book, although the title put me off reading it. There is much more to this book than the title suggests. After both my husband and I read it, w released it to friends in Ocean Pines, MD.