Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

Dance While You Can

by Shirley MacLaine | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 11/11/2012
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Reserved for Challenges.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/13/2012 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada

Releasing tomorrow night at Bookcrossing meet-up, releasing for "D" for December challenge.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 13, 2012
I read "Out on a Limb " by Shirley MacLaine and find her a fascinating character. This book looks interesting in that it delves into her family life during her formative years.

Journal Entry 4 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (12/12/2013 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!