Note: Book successfully released. Release Another book to this location!
 –

Do You Promise Not to Tell?

by Mary Jane Clark | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 11/11/2012
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Reserved for Challenges.
A story about two Faberge egg, one a forgery, one the real thing. Murder and mayhem result.

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/4/2012 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Releasing to another bookcrosser for the December 2012 "D" challenge.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 07, 2012
Has Farrell Slater a TV producer found a way to save her career or will she get killed that is the question to be answered in this book?

Journal Entry 4 by CynthiaRichard at Laundromat on Bryne Drive at Molson Park in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 27, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/27/2012 UTC) at Laundromat on Bryne Drive at Molson Park in Barrie, Ontario Canada

Farrell Slater saves her job with this story.