No Strings Attached

by Clare Dowling | Romance |
Registered by kidwrangler of Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on 11/10/2012
Journal Entry 1 by kidwrangler from Gold Coast, Queensland Australia on Saturday, November 10, 2012
To the finder of this book - welcome to Bookcrossing, a community of book lovers and sharers. Please journal your find and plans for this book (anonymously if you'd like). If you'd like to join Bookcrossing (it's free), please consider using me, Kidwrangler, as your referrer. I hope you enjoy the book :)

Journal Entry 2 by kidwrangler at Bulimba Golf Course in Bulimba, Queensland Australia on Saturday, November 10, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (11/11/2012 UTC) at Bulimba Golf Course in Bulimba, Queensland Australia

Taking along for a BC Bris meet-up. If not taken, this will be released somewhere nearby.

Good chick-lit, light and fun despite the plot-line of being left at the alter.

Journal Entry 3 by MadamMuck at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Picked up at November meet up, Bulimba Golf Club Bistro

Journal Entry 4 by wombles at Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, December 15, 2013
Picked up at yesterday's Christmas lunch.
(This book answers yesterday's question, seems you were at the Golf Club on the 11/11/12
and also why I didn't remember there being a meetup there)

I've read "Expecting Emily" and "Amazing Grace" by this author, both good chicklit. I will have to look for "My fabulous Divorce" now.

Journal Entry 5 by bargainqueen at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 30, 2019
I picked this up at meetup despite promising I’d leave without books. When will I ever learn?

Journal Entry 6 by bargainqueen at Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Friday, July 26, 2019
I really enjoyed this story. It was easy to read and engaging, and made me laugh a few times. Will take to tomorrow’s meetup.

Journal Entry 7 by bargainqueen at Let Minnow Cafe in Clayfield, Queensland Australia on Sunday, July 28, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/28/2019 UTC) at Let Minnow Cafe in Clayfield, Queensland Australia

At meetup

Journal Entry 8 by luckaye at Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Picked up from Brisbane Bookcrossing meetup for my free library, but I might end up reading it first :)