Dr. Death (Alex Delaware)

by Jonathan Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by CynthiaRichard of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 11/10/2012
Journal Entry 1 by CynthiaRichard from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 10, 2012
This book is in the Alex Delaware series were he is investigating the death of a physician who has ended the lives of many people himself. If it is like Jonathan Kellerman other book it will be really good.

Journal Entry 2 by CynthiaRichard at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 10, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (12/12/2012 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Dr. Delaware helps search for the killer of Dr. Death who helped other die.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 13, 2012
I enjoy Jonathan Kellerman's novels so I picked this up at our Bookcrossing meetup tonight
Thanks, Cynthia!

Journal Entry 4 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (3/14/2018 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!