corner corner The Great Failure: A Bartender, A Monk, and My Unlikely Path to Truth

The Great Failure: A Bartender, A Monk, and My Unlikely Path to Truth
by Natalie Goldberg | Arts & Photography
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/5/2012

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

I chose this book for myself from The Book Thing of Baltimore, a free book warehouse whose mission is to put unwanted books into the hands of those who want them. I and my fellow BookCrossers do want them!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 04, 2018

I am simply overwhelmed with books. There's nothing to do now but a massive book culling. As it is, even if I live to a grand old age and remain completely healthy, there is no way I would be able to read as many books as I have placed on my "To Be Read" pile here at home. This one book book is part of that massive culling.

Sweet travels, little book, and good luck in finding a welcoming reader.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 02, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/7/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2018 4 Elements Release Challenge hostedby Firegirl. The author's name contains the word GOLD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, March 16, 2018

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library #66110 at Dogwood Park in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, March 29, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (3/29/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #66110 at Dogwood Park in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!