The Night Before Christmas

by CLEMENT C. MOORE | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by jessibud of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 11/2/2012
Journal Entry 1 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, November 2, 2012
A classic, beautifully illustrated by Anita Lobel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever and ever, pass it on to a friend, or release it in the wild like I did.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site, welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it's free!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, jessibud, as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by crazy-book-lady at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 4, 2012
Picked up this lovely little book at today's meetup at Harbord House pub. When I saw that the illustrator was Anita Lobel, I wondered if she was related to the late Arnold Lobel, beloved author of such classics as Frog and Toad. According to the flyleaf, she was his wife. Cool. I think Arnold Lobel also wrote:

Books to the ceiling, books to the sky,
my pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them, how I need them,
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them!

Too true! Thanks jessibud!