Snow Angels

by Stella Cameron | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingstarrdustwing of Cookstown, Ontario Canada on 11/1/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Thursday, November 01, 2012
Picked this up at a book sale and planning to release it for the Angel Release Challenge next year.

Journal Entry 2 by wingstarrdustwing at Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 24, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/20/2018 UTC) at Cookstown, Ontario Canada

Passed this book on to my friend, so she had a new book to read on the long flight back home to New Zealand.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found, and that you'll stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, starrdust, as your referring member.

Happy reading!