Black Blood (Last Vampire, Book 2)

by Christopher Pike | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by MyChildsCloset of Leesburg, Virginia USA on 10/26/2012
Journal Entry 1 by MyChildsCloset from Leesburg, Virginia USA on Saturday, October 27, 2012
Greetings! Thank you for picking me up. I am a special Travelling Book…that means that I move around from place to place, looking for new friends and readers, like you. I hope you’ll take time to visit www.BookCrossing.com to let my previous readers know that I’ve arrived safely. It’s free to join, and you can even remain anonymous….although, if you’re the book lover that I think you are, you’ll be eager to choose a screen name and enjoy all that this wonderful community has to offer. As an added bonus, you’ll be able to see where I’ve been before, and follow my journey if you decide to send me along once you’ve finished reading. If you decide to sign up for BookCrossing, I hope you’ll consider using me, MyChildsCloset, as your referring member. Thank you, and Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 2 by MyChildsCloset at Roswell, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (8/27/2021 UTC) at Roswell, Georgia USA

Mailed off to Jennie in Roswell, Georgia through Adopt-a-Book.