Dr. Death (Alex Delaware)

by Jonathan Kellerman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by tobysrus of Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on 10/26/2012
Journal Entry 1 by tobysrus from Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, November 5, 2012
Purchased specifically for release. Will be taken to the Boston Hostel in the near future.

Journal Entry 2 by tobysrus at HI Boston Youth Hostel, Stuart St. in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Released 11 yrs ago (11/14/2012 UTC) at HI Boston Youth Hostel, Stuart St. in Boston, Massachusetts USA

On the second floor in the lounge with the bookshelves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by tobysrus. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

PS And if you find yourself liking BookCrossing, Boston has an active group of BookCrossers who meet monthly; the second Tuesday of the month at Algiers (40 Brattle St, Cambridge - Harvard Square, 2nd floor).

Journal Entry 3 by megami-no-ushi at New York City, New York USA on Thursday, February 14, 2013
Well, I'm not sure how this made the jump, but I found this book on the main floor lounge shelves at the hosteling international NYC hostel last weekend. I was stranded there for an extra 30 hours due to the storm so it was good I found it as I read most of the books I brought with me and two others I'd bought.

it's now with me in Brattleboro, VT and might move onto the OBCZ shelf here.

Released 1 mo ago (2/26/2024 UTC) at World Learning campus -details in notes in Brattleboro, Vermont USA

I'm cleaning up my shelf and noticed I mentioned I was going to put this in the OBCZ but never released it to there. Probably long gone, but that was where it went before I moved in 2013.