Rush of Blood

by Mark Billingham | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/22/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 22, 2012
Perfect strangers. A perfect holiday. The perfect murder....

Three couples meet around the pool on their Florida holiday and become fast friends. But on their last night, their perfect holiday takes a tragic twist: the teenage daughter of another holidaymaker goes missing, and her body is later found floating in the mangroves. When the shocked couples return home, they remain in contact, and over the course of three increasingly fraught dinner parties, they come to know one another better. But they don't always like what they find: buried beneath these apparently normal exteriors are some dark secrets, hidden kinks, ugly vices.... Then, a second girl goes missing. Could it be that one of these six has a secret far darker than anybody can imagine?

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Loved it !! I was hooked from the start & couldn't put it down. I was also right about the killer but there were plenty of red herrings to make me doubt my choice & keep me gripped.