Not Dead Yet (Ds Roy Grace 8)

by Peter James | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/21/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 21, 2012
For LA producer Larry Brooker, this is the movie that could bring the fortune that has so long eluded him ...For rock superstar, Gaia, desperate to be taken seriously as an actor, this is the role that could get her an Oscar nomination...For the City of Brighton and Hove, the publicity value of a major Hollywood movie being filmed on location, about the city's greatest love story -- between King George IVth and Maria Fitzherbert - is incalculable. For Detective Superintendent Roy Grace of Sussex CID, it is a nightmare unfolding in front of his eyes. An obsessed stalker is after Gaia. One attempt on her life is made days before she leaves her Bel Air home to fly to Brighton. Now, he has been warned, the stalker may be at large in his city, waiting, watching, planning.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 11, 2012
I was slightly disappointed in this book though to be fair I did have high expectations for it, having loved the whole series so far. The storyline for me lacked the originality & twists of earlier books but that said it's still an above average thriller with some good cliffhangers - I confess to a heartfelt gasp of "Nooooo!!" near the end :o)

Would recommned it but for me, not the best in the series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Lawson Road Health clinic in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/12/2012 UTC) at Lawson Road Health clinic in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left in Podiatry - on the bookshelf selling books in aid of the Overgate Hospice

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#55)
& the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#51)

If you're reading this then you've found a travelling book!

The point of releasing book into the "wild" is that they are a free gift from the bookcrosser to the finder.However, in this case, the book was given as a donation for a charity fundraiser so you will have had to pay for it. Thank you for purchasing it & contributing to the charity.
I hope you enjoy reading it & when you've read it, why not do entry to say where it's going next & then all it's readers, past & present, will be able to follow it's travels.

(If you decide to join in the fun at bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.....help spread the words!)