Dweller

by Jeff Strand | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 10/16/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Eeek! I don't think I'll be reading this.
Purchased from the Millennium Library used book & giftshop for Little Free Library #2873's Hallowe'en reading.

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Little Free Library #2873 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, October 20, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (10/20/2012 UTC) at Little Free Library #2873 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Fearsome, frightening or fantastical,
Mysterious, mesmerizing or magical?
It's a Hallowe'en release!
Mwa, ha, ha, ha...

I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by Pooker3 at Little Free Library #2873 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, October 21, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (10/21/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library #2873 in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Little Free Library #2873 is all tricked out for Hallowe'en and this book is one of its treats.

I hope you enjoy your new read.

Journal Entry 4 by Pooker3 at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, January 19, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

The book gives me the creeps just looking at it. Out it goes.

I hope you enjoy your new read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Monday, January 21, 2019
This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location every month to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! If you want to get notices of the meetings you can join our Facebook Group or our Yahoo Email Group! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!