Rumpole and the Angel of Death

by Sir John Mortimer | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/14/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 22, 2012
In the title story of this collection Rumpole is defending a pro-euthanasia doctor on a charge of murdering his old colleague Chippy, in"Rumpole & the Little Boy Lost" he's defending a hated "baby-snatcher" & in "Hilda's Story" "She Who Must Be Obeyed" proves to be a cunning sleuth in her own right.

(ex-library book)

For my Mother-in-law...to read &/or pass to a local hospital

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#13)
the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#15) (Angel)
& the 2012 TV SERIES Challenge (#48)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!