Savor the Danger (Hqn)

by Lori Foster | Romance |
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 10/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, October 12, 2012
She may be aloof, and more pretty than gorgeous, but Alani Rivers is the kind of woman a hot-blooded mercenary can't forget, no matter how hard he tries. So when Jackson Savor wakes up next to the naked, sleeping beauty—with no memory of what happened— he knows he's been drugged…even if Alani doesn't.
After she was kidnapped, Alani vowed never to trust another man again. Still, something about this strong, sexy hero with the tender touch makes her want to believe him. As Jackson hunts down a mysterious intruder, he swears he'll move heaven and earth to keep Alani safe. But what really happened that night? And will the truth bring them closer than they ever thought possible—or put Alani squarely in harm's way again?

Sending to Jenny for the Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 14, 2013
Sorry it took me so long to journal this book! I am going to borrow this one and then put it in the Romance VBB for the next round. I really appreciate all the wonderful Lori Foster books!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, February 18, 2019
My Review: I love this author and her romantic series are wonderful. I love how the characters are interesting and the suspense is exciting.

Sorry that I kept this one so long! My Romance VBB ended a few years ago, so this book is available.

Released 1 yr ago (5/9/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trail, near Downtown Woodstock. (Lumbermoose and I left several books here last week, and only 2 are still there, so hopefully people are enjoying them. ) Enjoy the book!