A Perfect Storm (Hqn)

by Lori Foster | Romance |
ISBN: 037377656X Global Overview for this book
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on 10/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, October 12, 2012
He never saw her coming…
Spencer Lark already knows too many secrets about Arizona Storm, including the nightmare she survived and her resulting trust issues. But in order to expose a smuggling ring—and continue avenging his own tragic past—the bounty hunter reluctantly agrees to make Arizona a decoy. Yet nothing has equipped him for her hypnotic blend of fragility and bravery, or for the protective instincts she stirs in him.

Arizona wants to reclaim her life, which means acting as bait to lure the enemy into a trap. Sure it's dangerous, especially with a partner as distractingly appealing as Spencer. But as their plan—and their chemistry—shifts into high gear, Arizona may discover there's an even greater risk in surrendering her heart to a hero….

Sending to Jenny for the Romance VBB.
Not as good as some of her others, but still worth reading.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 14, 2013
Sorry it took me so long to journal this book! I'm going to borrow this one and then put it back into the Romance VBB in the next round. Thanks so much for thinking of me and sending me several Lori Foster's that I haven't read!

The Romance VBB has ended so I am going to read this book and pass it on.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 21, 2019
My Review: This was probably my least favorite of the books in this series, because I had a hard time relating to Arizona Storm. I liked the character, but she was so different from the heroines that I am used to. By the middle of the book I felt like I "got" her. I am glad that I stayed with it to the end, because it was fabulous.

Released 1 yr ago (3/23/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trail, near downtown Woodstock. I was happy to see the bookshelves were pretty full. Enjoy the book!