Spiritual Healing (Mind, Body and Spirit)

by Martin Daulby, Caroline Mathison | Health, Mind & Body | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on 10/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, October 09, 2012
Amazon.co.uk Customer Review:

"3.0 out of 5 stars AN EASY READ 13 Jan 2012
By Healthy eater
This book is a small sized book with lots of information around Spiritual Healing and other associated practices/therapies. It gives a good beginners guide to a variety of areas and has some quite interesting historical information around healing over the ages from the Greek and Roman times. It is not a book specific to one area of healing and it is not a healing manual. It has a lot of easy to read information about healing but does not go into the techniques. My main interest in this book was in the historical element rather than the healing itself. I will keep the book to look back sometimes on the history presented. For anybody very new to the subject it is a handy size book to carry around and very easy to read."

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Bracken Ridge, Queensland Australia on Monday, December 10, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/10/2012 UTC) at Bracken Ridge, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Day 4 for my 2012 Bookcrossing Advent Calendar at work.

I hope you enjoy it Alyson, and that you and your family have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.

Also counts towards the "D" For December Release Challenge.