Quite Ugly One Morning

by Christopher Brookmyre | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by teapot of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/2/2012
Journal Entry 1 by teapot from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 02, 2012
Got it in a charity shop because the cover and title intrigued me! A good read for any Brookmyre fan.

Journal Entry 2 by Anmavi at Hanko, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, December 23, 2013
It arrived!!! :) Thank you very much Christine, I can't wait to read this.
Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 3 by Anmavi at Hanko, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (12/8/2014 UTC) at Hanko, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Jätetty postin kuljetettavaksi :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Tuesday, December 09, 2014
Thank you very much for this book!:)

Journal Entry 5 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, August 06, 2020
This was a good and at times even a funny book! I was especially intrigued by the main character Jack Parlabane so I look forward to reading more of these to find out where his snooping will take him.

Journal Entry 6 by wingSoozreaderwing at By Mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 06, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/6/2020 UTC) at By Mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to ReetPetite as a part of the European wishlist tag game. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Thanks very much. Arrived safely.