Desiderare il desiderio

by Willy Pasini | Professional & Technical | This book has not been rated.
Registered by BookplaceUdine of Udine, Friuli Venezia Giulia Italy on 10/2/2012
Journal Entry 1 by BookplaceUdine from Udine, Friuli Venezia Giulia Italy on Tuesday, October 02, 2012
Luogo di rilascio: Piazza XX Settembre Udine

Journal Entry 2 by eligi at Leonding, Oberösterreich Austria on Wednesday, October 15, 2014
in libreria a giorno

I found this book in an open bookshelf in a little park in Udine
I will take it on a trip to another town during my holiday-trip in Italy

and I have released a book there in the open bookshelf :-)

Journal Entry 3 by eligi at Bar Hemingway in Grado, Friuli Venezia Giulia Italy on Friday, October 17, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (10/17/2014 UTC) at Bar Hemingway in Grado, Friuli Venezia Giulia Italy

I am just reading "Madame Hemingway" http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/11649230/ and therefor I thought the Bar Hemnigway is the best place to release this book :-)

Ciao,
sono un libro speciale, viaggio intorno al mondo pert incontrare nuovi amici. Oggi ho incontrato te. Portami via, leggimi e poi liberami.

Hello!
Bookcrossing is an online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide this book will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.
Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will be able to follow the book as it travels around. Happy reading!