The More I See of Men the More I Love My Cat

by Daisy Hay | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 9/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 23, 2012
I went shopping at the charity shops in Didcot

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (10/11/2012 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Was given to futurecat as I am not able to visit without at least one cat book on offer.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, October 17, 2012
I have to take exception to a couple of the claims - "A cat never misses the litter tray." and "When a cat goes to the toilet you don't need to open all the windows." - they obviously never met our kittens!

^ ^
=+=
v

PS. MrPloppy says this book is sexist.

16 November 2012: Released at the Friday night dinner at Three Mothers Thai, Canberra during UnCAN 2012.

Journal Entry 4 by cat207 at Gladstone, Queensland Australia on Friday, November 16, 2012
Picked up at the UnCanvention. Sorry you couldn't make it, Lytteltonwitch.

Journal Entry 5 by cat207 at Gladstone, Queensland Australia on Saturday, November 17, 2012
Read before bed last night so it can be passed on at dinner tonight. I'm sure there'll be more keen readers.

Released 7 yrs ago (11/17/2012 UTC) at King O'Malley's Pub, Garema Place in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Thank you for picking up this book & I hope you enjoy it. You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of book-lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you will make a journal entry letting me know that this book has found a good home with you. You can do this anonymously if you wish. When you finish the book, please visit here again and share what you thought about the book.

Feel free to read and keep the book, or pass it on to a friend, or even set it free 'in the wild' for someone else to find like you did.

If you register you will be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's completely confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no-one is ever given your email address), totally free, and spam-free.

If you do decide to join BookCrossing, please tell them that cat207 sent you.

I hope you enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 7 by newk at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Thanks to you for registering and passing on this book
Sorry the witch couldn't make it and great to see Cat207 again. LOL and futureCAT

off to a cat loving bookcrosser

Journal Entry 8 by libertine101 at Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Friday, December 28, 2012
Look what arrived in the mail. Thanks, newky!

Journal Entry 9 by libertine101 at Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, January 25, 2014
Small gift book for the female cat lover. The illustrations are super cute. Some of the text was off the mark though. Men snore but cats don't? Wrong! ;)
Passing this one onto a cat loving co-worker.