Sleeping Beauties

by Mavis Cheek | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0571197140 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 9/20/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, September 20, 2012
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

This copy bought from a charity shop especially for Bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/21/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to the winner of the EU Birthday Sweeps 11th Edition.
Hope you enjoy this andall the other books heading your way :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookwormesswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, September 28, 2012
Thank you, the book arrived today. Never heard of this author (or the book), so I'm actually happy and curious about this one. :)

It'll go to my (ahem, ever increasing) Mt. TBR for now.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, May 15, 2016
Doing some Spring cleaning and I think it's time to let go of huge amount of books that have been in my bookshelf for years. Books, that I have picked up many times but yet put them back. Books, that have moved houses quite many times. Books, that represent a genre I've grown out of past years.

Journal Entry 5 by wingLamillawing at Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingLamillawing at - somewhere in Minsk in Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus on Saturday, April 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (4/28/2018 UTC) at - somewhere in Minsk in Минск / Minsk, Minsk Belarus

You've found a travelling book. Hurray!
The book's journey continues by its finder's cooperation and creativity. By making a journal entry on this book, you can add to the book's story as it travels from reader to reader around the world.
Enjoy your reading!

Привет!
Спасибо, что нашли время зайти на сайт и сделать запись в журнале! Напишите, когда и где вы нашли книгу.
Перед тем, как попасть к Вам, она побывала в других уголках света. История ее путешествий записана на сайте, и теперь к ней добавился еще один пункт. Я очень рада, что она нашла нового читателя в Вашем лице.