She's Come Undone (Oprah's Book Club)

by Wally Lamb | Romance |
Registered by scaredy of Oelwein, Iowa USA on 11/14/2003
Journal Entry 1 by scaredy from Oelwein, Iowa USA on Friday, November 14, 2003
This is such a flowing book! I loved the story and wanted more even when the book was at an end! Characters that you can feel for. Such sadness but, such hapiness as well!

Journal Entry 2 by scaredy from Oelwein, Iowa USA on Friday, March 05, 2004
Being sent to beautyredefined in book trade!
Thanks!!

Journal Entry 3 by beautyredefined from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Wednesday, March 17, 2004
Just got this in the mail today, and it certainly made my day a bit brighter. Thanks for the trade Melody!

Journal Entry 4 by beautyredefined from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Saturday, April 03, 2004
Wow. What an amazing book. This book takes you through the life of Dolores Price, through the good, the bad, and the terrible. While most people probably won't relate to everything poor Dolores (meaning The Lady of Sorrow) goes through, I'm sure most people can find at least one experience in this book to which they can relate. With wonderfully flowing words, you go through this book drifting on the waves that comprise Dolores' life. It's so well written, you put all of your energy into hoping Dolores finally gets some good out of life - you celebrate and mourn right along with her.

I really can't say enough good things about this book. It has the potential to change your life by encouraging you to make your own happiness. Take what life has to offer. You can make it through life although it won't always be easy or pleasant. Don't give up on yourself.

Released 14 yrs ago (5/31/2005 UTC) at Fair Trade Coffee Shop on State in Madison, Wisconsin USA

I left this on a central table around 7:40 PM. (On 5/30/05 - Accidentally put a day later on the release.)

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Don't plan on reading it as I do not like Oprah, will probably donate it to a thrift shop.

CAUGHT IN MADISON WI UNITED STATES