Click, Clack, Moo Cows That Type

by Doreen Cronin | Children's Books |
Registered by DrSlump612 of Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on 9/16/2012
Journal Entry 1 by DrSlump612 from Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Sunday, September 16, 2012
Thrift store purchase for wild release.

Journal Entry 2 by DrSlump612 at Groundswell Coffee in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (9/16/2012 UTC) at Groundswell Coffee in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

On the BCZ bookshelf.

Journal Entry 3 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2012
I loved this book! A sweet sort of Chicken Run (the movie). To be honest, I was looking for a small, light book for international travel, and this fit the bill. Thanks! Lets see where it goes!

Journal Entry 4 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/12/2012 UTC) at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Sent off as a Holiday RABCK to Germany. I hope it gets a laugh!
#24 in D for December 2012 challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by wingekorrenwing at Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Thanks for the lovely surprise :)

Of course I already read it... and the card, which I might reply to later (but not in a public journal).

I will probably add the book to a donation box for community and school libraries on the Philippines in January - probably. Might just as well go somewhere else ;)

Journal Entry 6 by wingekorrenwing at Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/12/2013 UTC) at Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany

Book is on its way to katopua, to be forwarded to the Philippines or used otherwise - feel free to do with it what you believe is best.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkatopuawing at Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Monday, September 02, 2019
This book was send at 28. February 2013 in a Balikbayan Box full of Bookdonation for the CERV Community Library at Cabolutan, (San Agustin @Tablas Island, Romblon, Philippines), but I've had never enough time to journal all those books in time.