Just One Taste (Recipe for Love)

by Louisa Edwards | Romance |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 9/16/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, September 16, 2012
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Amazon Editorial Review

Bad-boy chef Wes Murphy is dreading his final-semester cooking class—Food Chemistry 101—until he meets the new substitute teacher. Dr. Rosemary Wilkins is a feast for the eyes, though her approach to food is strictly academic. So Wes decides to rattle her Bunsen burner by asking for her hands-on advice—on aphrodisiacs…

Rosemary is a little wary about working with Wes, whose casual flirtations make her hot under the collar. But once they begin testing the love-enhancing power of chocolate, oysters, and strawberries, it becomes scientifically evident that the brainy science nerd and the boyish chef have some major chemistry together—and it’s delicious…

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (9/17/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is being sent to a fellow Bookcrosser as part of the 2012 Birthday RABCK group.
Hope you have a wonderful birthday :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Sunday, October 14, 2012
Thanks yorkshire-lass for the wish list book given for the birthday rabck..thanks too for the birthday card and the Claude Monet bookmark. Can't wait to read this sizzling romance.

Journal Entry 4 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2013
The third in the series finds Wes Murphy "cooking" with his chemistry professor, Rosemary. Little do they realize that their aphrodisiac studies are going to lead to romance. Added to the mix is the on-again/off-again romance between Jess and Frankie.

Journal Entry 5 by wingminesaynwing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Released 8 yrs ago (2/20/2013 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Being sent via media mail...this was chosen from the Steamy/erotica VBB. This is not as steamy as her previous novels, I'm sorry to say, but I did like the story. Hope you will, too.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, February 23, 2013
Thanks for participating in the VBB! I'm looking forward to this one.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Friday, February 21, 2014
I haven't read the others in this series but I definitely want to now! I enjoyed this story. Wes has reformed his ways from his youth and is seeking to make a new life for himself. He encounters the lovely and brainy Rosemary - a substitute professor - and insinuates himself into her well-ordered life. I loved that he was so taken by her logical, intellectual outlook and found himself captivated by more that just her beauty. The romance is slow to build and that seems right as well. I was also thrilled that she was the sci-fi geek, with all the Star Wars and Star Trek references and even a quote about my favorite UF hero Dresden: "I've sworn off fiction…Science journals only for me, from now on." She frowned. "Not counting Jim Butcher, obviously. But the Dresden files transcend petty mortal issues of truth and lie" Is that great, or what?!?

Will add back to the VBB

Journal Entry 8 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 03, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (3/4/2014 UTC) at Clarksville, Tennessee USA

Hope to get this out tomorrow (if the weather cooperates - we have several inches of snow on top of about 4 inches of ice and sleet and most of the city is closed if it can including schools, the Y, mall, etc). Sending to JennyC1230 in the Steamy/Erotic VBB. I liked all of these but this one was esp fun.

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Thanks so much for sending this from the Erotica VBB! I have read two others of this series thanks to this VBB, so I was excited to see this one on the list! It's such a fun series.

Journal Entry 10 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Book Description: Fabulous book! It took me a bit to get into the characters at first, but I ended up loving them. I liked that Wes and Rosemary are not perfect and seem to be complete opposites, except when it comes to their chemistry.

Saved for the Erotic VBB.

Journal Entry 11 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 05, 2014
Reserved for the Erotic/Steamy VBB hosted by Bkind2Books.