Witch Week (Chrestomanci)

by Diana Wynne JOnes | Children's Books |
Registered by wingdiscoveryloverwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 9/15/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 15, 2012
I've just started becoming a fan of Diana Wynne Jones, and purchased this at a second hand bookshop after running out of books to read on the road. Pretty quick book, and I enjoyed it a lot!

Planning on sending this to Otakuu who hasn't read anything by her yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, October 12, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (10/12/2012 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Sending to Otakuu. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Becky's Hugs release from discoverylover - doubly precious

Journal Entry 4 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, November 17, 2012
the third in a series of interlinked books

This book gave more insight into how the core 'twist' or theme of this series works.

A magical boarding school tale that proves that a knowledge of history is a good thing

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 21, 2012
I've read this one before, but it was worth a re-read. A fun wee story.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat at Queenstown, Otago New Zealand on Friday, October 18, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/18/2013 UTC) at Queenstown, Otago New Zealand

Given to kiwiinengland.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.

Journal Entry 7 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Sunday, October 20, 2013
Thanks very much, looking forward to this.

Journal Entry 8 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Queenstown, Otago New Zealand on Monday, October 21, 2013
A quick read, and a good book for younger readers as class room dynamics are played out. It's interesting to see how the children's characters were diverse, like in real life.

Good to read heading towards halloween!

Released 5 yrs ago (4/11/2014 UTC) at --- Wild released somewhere in Melbourne in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

Being released as part of the Bookcrossing international convention, being held in Melbourne in April 2014.

Journal Entry 10 by alkaline-kiwi at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, April 20, 2014
This book has passed through the hands of some awesome BookCrossers! I wanted to take this book home with me but decided to release it instead. Hopefully it will touch more readers.

Released 5 yrs ago (4/16/2014 UTC) at Melbourne Central Little Library in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

This little library is one of the coolest things in a city that is full of cool things. Melbourne, I tip my invisible hat to you.