Chair Person

by Diana Wynne JOnes | Children's Books |
Registered by wingdiscoveryloverwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 9/15/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 15, 2012
I discovered this at a second hand book shop and bought it, I've recently started reading the Chrestomanci series by the same author and am loving it! This wasn't as good as those, but then it's aimed at a younger audience than those are. I'm sure someone else will enjoy it more than I did!

Journal Entry 2 by wingdiscoveryloverwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Friday, October 12, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (10/12/2012 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Sending to Otakuu. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, October 16, 2012
From discoverylover in an amazing bag of books

Journal Entry 4 by Otakuu at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, November 20, 2012
I am sure that the target group would love this tale of a chair that became a not very nice person.

I will try to release it to someone who will appreciate it

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, December 02, 2012
Snaffled from Otakuu's bookshelf.

v

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, March 02, 2013
Cute :-)

v

Journal Entry 7 by futurecat at Waterfront in Queenstown, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, October 20, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (10/18/2013 UTC) at Waterfront in Queenstown, Otago New Zealand

On a seat beside the children's playground.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.