But Inside I'm Screaming

by Elizabeth Flock | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by romy86 of Perth City, Western Australia Australia on 9/13/2012
Journal Entry 1 by romy86 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, September 13, 2012
unread

Journal Entry 2 by romy86 at Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Thursday, December 13, 2012
Liked it, but one off read is enough for me. Very hard reading being about mental illness and also domestic abuse. It's a good book and well written, but won't be for everyone.

Journal Entry 3 by romy86 at Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (12/15/2012 UTC) at Perth City, Western Australia Australia

Off on the slow boat to Canada! Hope you enjoy it, Lauraloo29!

Journal Entry 4 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, March 04, 2013
Arrived safe and sound today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 29, 2017
Home renovations have caused me to go through my TBR pile. I will find a new home for this one.

Journal Entry 6 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (7/24/2019 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to queenfrog. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by queenfrog at Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Thursday, August 01, 2019
Thank you so much. This is the type of book I gravitate to and it arrived today. Looking forward to reading it soon.

Journal Entry 8 by queenfrog at Yarmouth, Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I could relate to a lot of it as I am a survivor of domestic abuse, sexual abuse and all that goes with it. Luckily for me I never reached the point I needed the help that some of these characters needed.