Hannah's Hope (The Red Gloves Collection #4)

by Karen Kingsbury | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 9/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thank you for finding this book.

If you are new to BookCrossing, WELCOME!! You have found not only a book, but a community of booklovers that share their books.

This book is now yours. You may read it, keep it, pass it along to another reader, or release it into the wild for another reader to find.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered, is for this book only. If you decide to make a journal entry, either anonymously or by registering as a member, then all previous readers that have journaled this book will be notified. When another reader after you journals this book, you will be notified by email (if you decide to register). It is a lot of fun to follow the travels of a book that you have journaled.

You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining, Bookcrossing is FREE & a SPAM-FREE Website, I hope you will consider using me, Flossie771 as your referring member.

Again, welcome to BookCrossing. Have fun and happy reading!!

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Tagging southernfryed with this book. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Friday, September 14, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (9/14/2012 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailed

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, September 17, 2012
Book arrived! Thanks flossie771. I've enjoyed two of the Red Glove series books and look forward to reading this one as well.

5/8/2014
Hannah is in search of her of her biological father. I think Kingsbury could have expanded on this story. It was a lot to pack into 150 pages.
I am reserving this book for my "H" book in the alphabet bookring.

Journal Entry 5 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (3/12/2015 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

dropped in the mail

Journal Entry 6 by LynnGorman at New Castle, Indiana USA on Tuesday, April 07, 2015
I chose this book from the H bookring. She is one of my favorite authors so I was very excited to find this book in the bookring. Looking forward to reading this little gem! ;)

Journal Entry 7 by LynnGorman at New Castle, Indiana USA on Saturday, February 06, 2016
I enjoyed this book but it's not one of my favorites from this author. Reserved for the OBCZ I manage.

Journal Entry 8 by LynnGorman at CafeRoyal-OBCZ in New Castle, Indiana USA on Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (6/30/2016 UTC) at CafeRoyal-OBCZ in New Castle, Indiana USA

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, keep, or pass along to another reader.

Each copy of a book registered at BookCrossing has a unique ID# (BCID#). We are able to follow where each book goes through this ID#. We would be very happy if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you can remain anonymous (you are only known by your screen name & your e-mail is never shared). If you choose to join please consider using me, LYNNGORMAN, as your referring member.

Happy reading!