Luke: Armed and Dangerous #2

Make the World a Library!
by Cheyenne McCray | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Tribefan of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 9/4/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, September 19, 2012
After four years abroad, Trinity MacKenna has returned home to her family's ranch in southeastern Arizona. Everything in her life is going just the way she planned it—a home in London, a brilliant career, and she's practically engaged to a gorgeous English gentleman. But when Trinity meets Luke, the cowboy turns her perfect world upside down. Everything about him is virile and sexy, dark and dangerous—and definitely not part of Trinity’s carefully arranged plans.

From the moment Luke Denver sees the sensual strawberry blond, he knows he's got to have her. Luke is intrigued by Trinity’s combination of sophistication and innocence, boldness and shyness. Even when Trinity tells him she's taken, Luke doesn't let that stop him, because he's determined to make her his…no matter the cost.

Journal Entry 2 by Tribefan at RABCK, Bookcrossing.com -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 24, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (5/24/2018 UTC) at RABCK, Bookcrossing.com -- Controlled Releases

Bookcrossing: n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.
- from the Concise Oxford English Dictionary

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Journal Entry 3 by BOOKWORMINUSALL at Mesa, Arizona USA on Sunday, July 08, 2018
Received as part of Tribefan's Little Free Library book giveaway
https://www.bookcrossing.com/forum/10/552598/9140431 about a week ago now. Finally getting a chance to at least make Journal Entries. Was planning to distribute to my local LFL's a little at a time, but am disheartened to find that many of the LFL's closest to me that are still listed on the LFL Website are no longer operating, or perhaps have moved and not updated their information...so in addition to the few LFL's I do find that are still open, I'm planning to share some of these books with other LFL Bcers, as well. THANK YOU for your kindness, Tribefan. Hope your relocation has been going the best that it can for you. Please PM me with your new address once you are settled in. ; )