Catching Fire (Hunger Games Trilogy)

by Suzanne Collins | Teens |
ISBN: 1407132091 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 8/31/2012
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, August 31, 2012
Found at a shop in Chippenham

Journal Entry 2 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 31, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (8/31/2012 UTC) at Harwell, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Posted to my NSS bookcrosser

Journal Entry 3 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, October 03, 2012
Thank you very much for this book, and the other two in the series. Thanks's also for the great initial bookmark!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, November 08, 2012
I enjoyed this book, and the concept of the Hunger Games being revisited again was just as exciting as the first one.

Trying to figure out who to trust, how to act, and what to do when amazingly imaginative situations are created kept this a page turner.

Once the games started I got confused with who was who, and I think too many names were introduced into the story for characters who only appeared for a few pages.

Thanks so much for sending this to me.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, August 13, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (8/15/2016 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Passed to a friend to read.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, October 14, 2019
Returned and ready to start another journey

Journal Entry 7 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Captain Cook Lookout in Norfolk Island, New South Wales Australia on Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (10/23/2019 UTC) at Captain Cook Lookout in Norfolk Island, New South Wales Australia

Placed on the book exchange shelf in the Olive Cafe.