Holy Terrors (Bed-And-Breakfast Mysteries)

by Mary Daheim | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingfurballwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/27/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingfurballwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, August 27, 2012
Found on a book shelf at the coffee shop where we had out BCinDC meeting yesterday. Looked interesting.

Journal Entry 2 by wingfurballwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, September 04, 2012
The cover is a bit of a teaser. The Easter Bunny doesn't shoot anyone, nor does his facimile. True Believers can relax.

This book is part of a series, but it is easy enough to get caught up -- I think it may be only the third in the series. There are a few too many annoying characters for me to see them out, but it made a good lunch book.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfurballwing at Potbelly Sandwiches (Crystal City) in Arlington, Virginia USA on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (2/9/2013 UTC) at Potbelly Sandwiches (Crystal City) in Arlington, Virginia USA

Bringing to the BCinDC meeting. It may go home with someone, or travel across the street to the Sheridan OBCZ.

Journal Entry 4 by wingOBCZSheratonCrystalCitywing at Arlington, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 10, 2013
This was leftover after our meetup in Crystal City at Potbelly, so BCinDC members slipped it onto the shelves at the OBCZ at the Sheraton Crystal City.