The Tenth Justice

by Brad Meltzer | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 8/22/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, August 22, 2012
1997 Weisbach hardcover, with dust jacket, of the 1997 debut thriller. This was on my list of best debut thrillers to read when I bought this copy today for 25 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

Edit June 14, 2021: This was pretty entertaining. I skimmed it mostly, but I enjoyed the bantering and youthful distress of the young adults who find themselves in way over their heads at the top levels of power and intrigue in American government. I currently have this ranked at #1447 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (6/15/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3993 Lyman Road in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.