Uprising

by Scott G Mariani | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingcountofmontewing of Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 8/22/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingcountofmontewing from Heanor, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Thriller.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcountofmontewing at BCUK Unconvention 2012 in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (9/28/2012 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2012 in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

BCUK Uncon, Colchester 2012, I came, I saw, I conquered!

For the book buffet.

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know bookcrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!)

Journal Entry 3 by cchabo at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, November 17, 2012
Not what I ususally read but I did give it a go . Not my cup of tea. Left it on a train traveling between Birmingham and Euston London on hte 4th og November 2012