Master of the Moor

by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 8/18/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2012
Well I have come into some luck. The charity book sale we occasionally have at work has been disbanded and guess who has been told to take as many as she wants home:))

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Read whilst on holiday. Great mystery .

Released 8 mos ago (8/3/2018 UTC) at apartment Jardines del Puerto in Alcossebre, Castelló/Castellón Spain

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh ☺

Enjoy!!
Released for the snap challenge