Girl Friday

by Jane Green | Romance |
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 8/18/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2012
Well I have come into some luck. The charity book sale we occasionally have at work has been disbanded and guess who has been told to take as many as she wants home:))

Adding to the Women's Fiction VBB

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 26, 2017
I enjoyed this book. Friends aren't always what they seem and neither are family! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, February 07, 2019

Released 11 mos ago (2/7/2019 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting to Femke85 ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Saturday, February 16, 2019
Thanks for sending this and for the bookplates and stickers. I like these kind of light easy-to-read books and usually read them after something with a bit more content. So it probably won’t stay too long on my TBR list.

Journal Entry 5 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Thursday, July 11, 2019
Not a very memorable book, but it was entertaining enough. I think the plot was a bit predictable, as it didn’t take me that long to figure out the whole Tracy / Jed / Steve thing.
I also thought all the characters were written in such a superficial style, making it hard to keep everyone apart. Everyone talked and thought the same.

But overall, the book was ok. Very easy reading and lots of things happening. It kept me entertained for a few days.

Reserved for chick lit & chocolate

Journal Entry 6 by wingFemke85wing at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden on Sunday, September 15, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (9/15/2019 UTC) at Uppsala, Uppland Sweden

veel leesplezier met dit boek! Hopelijk krijg je veel leuke boeken en lekkere chocolade met de chickit & chocolate sweeps.

I always try to post my controlled releases with real stamps. If you are not a collector yourself, you might want to check out this post on the forum about a stamps sweeps that I’m currently organising (closed) or this one about Bookcrossers who collect stamps. A lot of Bookcrossers collect stamps for charity, so it’s nice to find them a good home!

Journal Entry 7 by chris147 at Waddinxveen, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Received from another bookcrosser