Songs of the Humpback Whale

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 8/18/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2012
Went in the charity shop at Forest Hall and found a book - not this one but when I was told it was 3 for £1.50 hoe could I resist getting two more :)

Just found a duplicate in my cupboard so this one goes to the Shrinking VBB Round 9

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, May 20, 2017
I enjoyed this book. I was a bit put out how it kept changing years but once I got used to it I had no problem keeping up with the storyline. I would have preferred another ending however reading Jodi Picoult quite often I know that's not what she is about! ;-)

As it didn't get picked for round 9 it is staying in for round 10 of the international vbb

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, June 04, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (6/5/2017 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Chosen from the VBB. Off to Icila ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, June 10, 2017
Thank you Diane !😊

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Thursday, June 22, 2017
I just finished reading it this afternoon, perfect for tagging chrissini.

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, June 23, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (6/23/2017 UTC) at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to chrissini in Austria. Enjoy !

Journal Entry 7 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Thank you, Icila, for tagging and sending me the book. I love Jodi Picoult!

Journal Entry 8 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, April 08, 2019
Reserved for dutch-book through the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 9 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, April 15, 2019
I was a bit annoyed at first because while they mentioned in every other chapter that the entries from the past were from 1990 they failed to mention even once what time the other chapters were from....but well, it was easy to figure out while reading on at least.
I enjoyed reading about Jane and Rebecca's journey. Once they met Sam and Hadley it got a bit boring and obvious but it's often the case, isn't it? ;)

Journal Entry 10 by wingchrissiniwing at Graz, Steiermark Austria on Monday, April 15, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (4/15/2019 UTC) at Graz, Steiermark Austria

On the way to dutch-book now....enjoy :)

Journal Entry 11 by dutch-book at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, May 02, 2019
I've received this book about a week ago. Thank you for sending this to me. I look forward to yet another read by Jodi Picoult.