Le Freak

by Nile Rodgers | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/18/2012
Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2012
I sweated on this book being released in paperback after hearing Nile on the radio talk about his memoirs. Disco has soundtracked a large portion of my misspent youth so I have a definite fondness for it.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2012
Although I had already heard a few of the annecdotes within the book, they somehow seemed fresh in the context of the written memoirs. Reading this book was like a hustle down memory lane and I really appreciated Nile's honesty and self awareness while narrating his tale.

I had not been aware of the extent to which Nile had influenced, produced or written the modern music which I've loved and danced to most of my adult life.

Journal Entry 3 by inkognitoh at The Waterhouse in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Saturday, September 29, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/29/2012 UTC) at The Waterhouse in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

I really enjoyed my lunch at The Waterhouse and hope whoever finds this book enjoys the read.