Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years)

by Gregory Maguire | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Melanie2474 of Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on 8/17/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Melanie2474 from Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, August 17, 2012
Read this on a Bookring a number of years ago and have been wanting a copy to keep since then. Swapped a non-BC book for this one at a local coffee shop - Hideout in Barton - and will be adding it to my PC.

Journal Entry 2 by Melanie2474 at Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, November 02, 2018
Just got this back from my uncle and can't believe I never reviewed it! Thoroughly enjoyed this reworking / prequel of the Wizard of Oz story. Will be adding it back to my shelf to re-read and continue to share.

Journal Entry 3 by Melanie2474 at Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/6/2019 UTC) at Narrabundah, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Gifted to Allister