Anansi Boys

by Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsota48wing of Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on 8/16/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingsota48wing from Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Thursday, August 16, 2012
"Fat Charlie Nancy is not having a good week. His estranged father recently dropped dead on a karaoke stage and has left Fat Charlie with much more than embarrassment. Because, you see, Charlie has discovered that his dad wasn't just any dad. He was Anansi the trickster spider-god. Anansi is the spirit of rebellion, able to overturn the social order, create wealth out of thin air, and even baffle the devil. No wonder Fat Charlie's life is about to be turned upside down."

Journal Entry 2 by wingsota48wing at Hokksund, Buskerud fylke Norway on Tuesday, January 01, 2013
How I enjoyed this novel!!!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsota48wing at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (4/19/2013 UTC) at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

To be released at the BC Convention 2013.

Journal Entry 4 by pulcherrima at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Sunday, April 21, 2013
I just had to pick up this book from the book buffet at the convention. I saw the movie Coraline (originally a novel by this author) a while ago and really enjoyed it, and also I have just learned that he has written some of the episodes in the latest season of my new favourite tv series Doctor Who.

I began reading it on the train home, and I alredy really enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by pulcherrima at Aarhus N, Århus Amt Denmark on Tuesday, July 09, 2013
I'm very glad I found this book on the book buffet at the BC Convention in Göteborg. It kept me company on my way home in the train, and although I didn't have much time for reading in June I managed to sneak in a few pages once in a while.
I finished the book a few days ago and look forward to my next Gaiman novel. This book is the best I've read when it comes to a modern fable.

Journal Entry 6 by pulcherrima at Dokk1 in Aarhus C, Århus Amt Denmark on Sunday, June 12, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (7/4/2016 UTC) at Dokk1 in Aarhus C, Århus Amt Denmark

Tak fordi du kiggede forbi BookCrossing-bøgerne her på Dokk1!

Jeg håber, du bliver glad for bogen. Held og lykke med BookCrossing - og god rejse til bogen fremover :) pulcherrima