It's Your Life Choose Well-JOIN THIS BOOKRING!!

Registered by Mamikaem of Maryland Heights, Missouri USA on 11/11/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Mamikaem from Maryland Heights, Missouri USA on Tuesday, November 11, 2003
Kathleen and Pete Passanisi are a wonderful couple I just met at the book signing for this, Kathleen's first book. (My husband was the copy editor!)They had never heard of Bookcrossing and were thrilled when I told them about this. Pete donated this book for a bookring!

From the back cover:

Do you...wake up tired? look older than your parents? need to ground your "inner child"? want to vote a few people out of your family? call in sick when you just can't face work? feel like there's a hole in your soul?

IT'S YOUR LIFE--CHOOSE WELL is a collection of gentle, mental nudges designed to help you make simple, pleasurable choices that can improve your physical, mental, emotional, social, vocational, and spiritual health. A happier, healthier, saner life is possible. A well-chosen book for you and for those you care about.

Kathleen Keller Passanisi is a seasoned health care professional and former radio columnist. An internationally recognized speaker and humorist, she has spoken to hundreds of thousands about quality of life issues and left them rolling in the aisles. Recipient of a 2003 Lifetime Achievement Award in the discipline of therapeutic humor, Kathleen draws from personal experience and connects with any adult trying to make the most of life in a complicated world.

This is an international book ring and it's never too late to join! Please PM me if interested!

The participants are:

Talkland, UK
Maria-Nunes, Portugal
Jackie700, New York
Mississippimom, Mississippi

then back to me, Mamikaem in Missouri!

Journal Entry 2 by Mamikaem at USPS in St. Louis, Missouri USA on Tuesday, December 02, 2003
Released on Tuesday, December 02, 2003 at USPS in St. Louis, MO, postal release USA.

Starting its journey on a bookring!

Journal Entry 3 by WarEagle78 from Hoover, Alabama USA on Monday, December 08, 2003
This lovely book arrived today and look tantalizing. Can't wait to dig in! Thanks Mamikaem!

Journal Entry 4 by WarEagle78 from Hoover, Alabama USA on Sunday, December 28, 2003
I've finished this book and will be dropping it in mail to PHC in a day or two.

The book is witty, conversational and thought-provoking. None of the ideas were earthshattering, it's all been said before. But that's not really a negative. Rather than a bunch of "ah-ha" moments, this book was more like a series of funny, warm reminders from a friend to do the things I KNOW should.

I might have enjoyed it a little bit more had it been my own book. Generous pages for reflecting are between all chapters, and my fingers ached for a pen with some of them!

I enjoyed dipping into the book over the holidays. Thanks mamikaem for getting the book for us and thanks to the author for putting this pretty volume into circulation with us!

Journal Entry 5 by WarEagle78 from Hoover, Alabama USA on Saturday, January 03, 2004
In mail to PHC in Virginia

Journal Entry 6 by PHC from Richmond, Virginia USA on Friday, June 25, 2004
Nice book, thanks for sharing it! I've just PM'ed the next in line, and it should be on it's merry way soon!

Journal Entry 7 by FifthElement from Warrensburg, Missouri USA on Monday, July 12, 2004
Well written and easy to follow book. It shared a lot of ideas and lifestyle changes we have all heard about but it was presented in a fresh new way that someone may just go "Hmmmmm I guess I could do that". A book well worth the time to read.
Set to go on to the next in line as soon as I get an address.

Journal Entry 8 by FifthElement from Warrensburg, Missouri USA on Monday, July 12, 2004
On it's way today to bookcrosser next in line.

Journal Entry 9 by bookaddict22 from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Wednesday, August 18, 2004
Oh my word, I just realized as I was going to journal my response to this book that I never journaled receiving it. Please, please, please forgive me! I had such a fun time flipping through this book. I agree with WarEagle78 that this book doesn't contain earth-shattering information, but it definitely makes you smile and think about your own life. Friendly reminders are always welcome when life gets too hectic and you barely make time to slow down. (Like not journaling a book you received!)

Thanks Mamikaem for sharing this book with us! Will be passing along to the next in line once I receive an address.