Only With a Highlander

by Janet Chapman | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 8/15/2012
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Book Description: She must choose between her destiny...and her desire.
As soon as Pine Creek's new mystery man steps into her art gallery, Winter MacKeage is intrigued. This sexy stranger, Matt Gregor, wants her to do some drawings of his dream house. And with his tiger-gold eyes and masculine charm, he's impossible to resist. But so is Winter's Scottish heritage. As the seventh MacKeage daughter, she must embrace her true magical calling...and deny her mortal desires. Soon Winter is heating up -- in Matt's strong arms -- and her fiery heart is torn. Can she give up the destiny she was born to fulfill for the only man she's ever truly loved?

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, February 12, 2013
My Review: This was a fun read! A great paranormal romance.

Sending to princess-peapod for the Valentine's exchange. I think you might like it.

Journal Entry 3 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, October 08, 2013
Oh my, I'm SO sorry I never journaled this when it arrived!
Have read this one before & will pass it along soon!

Released 6 yrs ago (6/12/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library on Fernwood Drive in San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

Setting books free...

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster