Missing Mark

by Julie Kramer | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Meekachu07 of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 8/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Meekachu07 from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012
I really like this series because its local author ties and its also well written. I actually have two copies of this, so I will be passing this one on. If you come across this book, I hope its something that you will enjoy.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this book and finding out where you got it from.

Also, you don't have to register to participate, but I do hope you can take the time to check the site out.

Thanks!

Journal Entry 2 by Meekachu07 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (9/13/2014 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Shipping to Woodstock, GA via the Mystery/Thriller VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Thanks for sending me this book from the Mystery VBB! This looks like a fun book and series.

Book #2 in the Riley Spartz Mystery series:
When Riley Spartz sees a want ad reading 'Wedding Dress for Sale: Never Worn,' her news instincts tell her the backstory might make an intriguing television sweeps piece.

The groom, Mark, last seen at the rehearsal dinner, never showed up for the wedding, humiliating his bride, Madeline - and her high-strung, high-society mother - in front of 300 guests. His own mother, eager to spare him further embarrassment, waited weeks before filing a missing-person report, and then learned how difficult it is to get police, or the media, interested in missing men.

Now Riley is up against a boss who thinks finding a famed missing fish will net the station higher ratings, a meth cartel trying to assassinate a K-9 dog because of his powerful nose for drugs, and a neighbor who holds perpetual garage sales that attract traffic at odd hours.

When her missing-person case leads to a murder investigation, Riley discovers a startling motive for Mark's disappearance - and a TV exclusive guaranteed to win the ratings...if she lives to report it.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 01, 2015
My Review: This is a great book and series. I borrowed the first book in this series from the library, so I could follow the character's story better. I guessed who might have committed the murders, but I never even thought of the motive. That's a big surprise. I'm looking forward to reading more about Riley Spartz from the library.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 15, 2016
This book is reserved for: Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, October 14, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (10/14/2016 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to Sonkku from Bookstogive's Mystery/Thriller VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSonkkuwing at Dallas, Texas USA on Saturday, October 22, 2016
I received book. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 8 by wingSonkkuwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Moved to AVL after cleaning bookself.