What's Your Poo Telling You?

Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, August 23, 2012
Cute little hardcover, appropriately colored. :p

Amusing and informative. If there's another round of the Medicine Chest box, this book might end up there.

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, August 27, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (8/27/2012 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

This book went to a wonderful lunch with TOC and didn't come home with me. Go book, go!

But..please go only in the appropriate places. :p

Released 7 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Hawaii USA

This book will be released during the 8th Annual Hawaii Book & Music Festival, held on May 18-19, 2013. It is a weekend filled with the joy of books and the sounds of music and laughter. It is my pleasure to release my books into the wild on this day. I hope that you enjoy this book, and that you had a great time finding it out in the wild!

Good luck, little book! I hope we hear from you soon!

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, May 19, 2013
Reclaimed at the Hawaii Book and Music Festival - it may go into MaryZee's "biographies of things" box.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, December 21, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (12/20/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Headed out in quietorchid's Medicine Chest IV.

Journal Entry 6 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, January 25, 2014
Very quick read. Basic info, more a book that tries to reassure that most bowel movements are normal, don't worry.

Journal Entry 7 by quietorchid at Dunn Bros Coffee @ E Lake & W River in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Released 7 yrs ago (1/25/2014 UTC) at Dunn Bros Coffee @ E Lake & W River in Minneapolis, Minnesota USA

Left on the shelf to find a new reader!

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!