Book

by Whoopi Goldberg | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by dabercro of Clinton, Utah USA on 8/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by dabercro from Clinton, Utah USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012
A book of short essays in which Whoopi shares her opinion on everything, some controversial and others ordinary everyday happenings. Some of the essays are funny and others make you think. This book is written in a no-holds-barred, tell-it-like-it-is way. As I was reading, I could hear the words in Whoopi's voice.

Journal Entry 2 by dabercro at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (3/6/2013 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to JennyC1230 in GA for the Biography/Autobiography/Humor VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Caught for my: Virtual Biography/Auto-Biography/Humor Bookbox.

I'm going to read this one quickly and put it back in the box for the next round.

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 18, 2013
My Review: I've always enjoyed Whoopi Goldberg's movies. Her smile is mischievous, but her eyes show a lot of wisdom. This is all her beliefs on things such as religion, sex, politics, etc. Most people would be more diplomatic, but Whoopi just tells it like it is. It's quite refreshing actually.

This is going into the Virtual Biography/Auto-Biography/Humor Bookbox for the next round.

Released 7 yrs ago (7/10/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending to DVG from the Virtual Biography/Auto-Biography/Humor Bookbox Enjoy the books!

Journal Entry 6 by dvg at Flanders, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Arrived safely in NJ today and I'm looking forward to this one. I have always enjoyed Whoopi. Occassionally, I watch her co-host the television talk show called, "The View." Well, I see that look JennyC1230 mentioned sometimes and I wonder what she is really thinking! Now maybe I will have a better idea. ;)

Journal Entry 7 by dvg at Flanders, New Jersey USA on Thursday, April 16, 2015
I enjoyed reading this book of essays filled with humor and opinions in which you can hear Whoopi telling it like she does. For me, it was a fast read and I think all who read it will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 8 by dvg at by post, Family Member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (4/22/2015 UTC) at by post, Family Member -- Controlled Releases

Sending this out in the mail today to a family member who could use a few chuckles. I hope it gives a few good laughs. I know it will be passed along and hopefully journaled along the way. Happy travels to Whoopi's book.

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book, Welcome! I hope you enjoy the book and the BookCrossing community. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), its spam-free and its free to join. If you prefer, you can remain anonymous.

Whether you join or not, I hope you'll take a moment to make a journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey through the world. You can journal now saying that you’ve found the book. Then after you’ve read it, come back to tell us your opinion of the story, and let us know where the book is going next.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!